Thank you to Jenny over at JenJen Reviews for tagging me! You can read her answers here.
This tag was created by Milly at A Books Neverland.
- How many books do you currently own?
Oh I have no idea! I don’t keep track but I’d say I have well over 200, if not many more! I have 2 bookcases in the house and some books in boxes in the attic too. I’m forever buying more books as well!
- How many books are you currently reading?
2. I can only read 2 books at a time and they have to be one fiction and on non fiction, as I just can’t wrap my mind around different stories at the same time.
1. Why I’m No Longer Talking To White People About Race by Reni Eddo-Lodge
2. Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams
- Choose a couple books you read but didn’t enjoy?
A Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling.
The Porpoise by Mark Haddon.
- A cover buy?
I have several versions of Dracula, as I can’t resist buying all the different gothic covers!
- A book you own but hate the cover of?
Les Miserables, as all the covers just don’t do the story justice!
- A book you haven’t read in years?
The Septimus Heap Series – I wonder is anyone remembers these books? I loved them as a kid!
- A book you will always recommend?
Harry Potter – all of them, all the time!
- All time favorite book series?
Harry Potter! I’m such a Potterhead and always will be 🙂
- Where do you read?
Everywhere and anywhere! Mostly in bed or on the sofa with a cup of tea, but I also read at work, while waiting for appointments, while making tea or dinner.
- What are the last two books you gave a 5 star rating? And why?
– ACOTAR because it was a great retelling of Beauty and the Beast. It had lots of fantasy aspects and the world building and character building was incredible.
– The Girl Who Dares To Think as it was a nice post-apocalyptic story with an imaginative theme behind it.
Hope you enjoyed this post. It’s a bit of a different one for me, but as I’ve been posting more bookish content then I thought it would be a good one to do 🙂
I tag: Anyone who would like to take part! Please tag me in your posts if you do this tag, as I love to see others peoples answers.